International travel and transportation are the lifeblood of the global economy and Covid-19 threw a big wrench into its gears.
One giant step toward getting this machine running again is the provision of coverage for medical expenses related to Covid-19 and its variants. Our plans provides up to $100,000 in medical expense coverage for Covid-19 contracted while you are abroad.
The coverage benefit is available to travelers at no additional premium and with no age limit on who can obtain coverage. All plans include coverage for Emergency Medical Evacuation and Repatriation, Emergency Medical Reunion, Return of Minor Child and Local Burial or Cremation. Coverage for other accidents and illnesses remain in force should you contract Covid-19.
If you meet the following requirements, you are eligible:
1. You must be at least 14 days old
2. You must complete, sign and submit an application (or be listed thereon by proxy
3. You must pay the required premium on or before the Certificate Effective Data
4. You must receive written acceptance of your application
5. As of the Certificate Effective Date, you must have legally departed your Home Country
6. You must not have established a permanent residency in the Host Country
It covers you for a little extra risk taking: rock climbing, hang gliding, all other named adventure sport activities. Under age 49 – $50,000 lifetime benefit
Age 50 to 59 – $25,000 lifetime benefit
Age 60 to 64 – $10,000 lifetime benefit
Age 65 or older – No benefit