Travel Alerts—21 of them, to be exact.
When you purchase your travel insurance from Insured Nomads, you get exclusive access to the value-added services provided in the INC Member Experience app. This app connects you to several travel tools designed by travel and security experts to keep you safe and aware.
One benefit of this app is that, using geo-location, travel alerts will appear on your phone if any are relevant to where you are in the world. These include alerts for civil/political unrest, crime, naturally occurring events, and more.
12 Months of Travel Alerts
No matter where you go for 12-months, long after your travel insurance may have lapsed, you will still have access to the INC Member Experience app and all 21 travel alerts. You will be alerted if any of the following are occurring in your area:
CIVIL & POLITICAL UNREST / CONFLICT
- Airstrike – Attack conducted by an aircraft, including unmanned aerial vehicle
- Rocket/Mortar - Usage of standoff weapons in a capacity other than airstrikes
- Armed Conflict - Armed clashes between two or more state actors or aspiring state actors involving conventional warfare tactics
- Militancy - Armed clashes involving at least one side that employs unconventional warfare tactics
- Civil Unrest - Violent gatherings such as riots or violence on behalf of protesters, or forcible dispersal by security forces
- Protest - Gathering of a number of people to demonstrate their shared public ideas
- Labor Action – Strikes of different levels, from local disruptions to complete shutdowns
- Piracy - Criminal attack targeting naval vessel
- Crime - Opportunistic and/or smaller scale than organized crime
- Cyber - Attack conducted via cyberspace
- Organized Crime - Racketeering, extortion, blackmail, trafficking and any large-scale organized criminal activities
- Weather - Unusual weather conditions that may pose risk to human life, property and business continuity
- Health - Medical threat to peoples’ wellbeing or interference of medical installations
- Holiday - Celebration/occasion that results in travel/operational disruptions
- Politics - Changes in policies/strategic developments which may impact travel/operations.
- Service Failure - Water/electricity/communications outages, etc.
- Travel - Any incident that would impact travel and does not fall in line with the other categories, such as road work
- Developing - Any incident with potential immediate effect with yet unclear circumstances, which requires immediate notification to clients before all details are clear
Insured Nomads was created by travelers who understand what matters beyond insurance—your comfort, health, and security. Whether you are a digital nomad, expat, remote entrepreneur, adventure traveler, family vacationer, or business traveler, the INC Member app puts peace-of-mind right at your fingertips so you can be free to explore.
About Insured Nomads
Insured Nomads is the first to take an integrated traveltech, fintech and insurtech solution to the world for remote workers, globally distributed teams, expats, and travelers. Their purpose is to make travel as safe and smart as staying at home. They do this by providing health insurance with exceptional medical benefits in tandem with wellbeing, safety, security, and advanced tech-enabled solutions for ease of payment for healthcare, emergency response and evacuation. Insured Nomads is available through affinity relationships, direct, embedded and through select brokers and partners for groups and individuals.
Information on integration, collaboration and partnership contact Brett Estep: email@example.com
Linkedin ∙ Twitter ∙ Facebook ∙ Instagram ∙ Pinterest ∙ Spotify
When researching destinations and travel, Try Peanut - a free google chrome extension. It automatically displays travel requirements, visa rules and more on booking.com, expedia & google flights.